Cookies are small files, often using unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the web. These enable web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and identify users returning to a website. These files are usually stored on the user’s disk during the browser session.
Cookies may be either Persistent Cookies or Session Cookies.
A Persistent Cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server which will be stored by the web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the set expiry date).
A Session Cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
The morgansportscarclub.com website uses both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies.
The morgansportscarclub.com website does not use Third party Cookies, which are Cookies set by other websites or services that interact with the morgansportscarclub.com website.
If you follow links from the www.morgansportscarclub.com site to third party sites then we would advise that you review the Cookies Policy for that site.
You can learn more about cookies at AboutCookies.org
Our Cookies enable us to:
- To improve the usability of the website
- Deliver an efficient site for you to view as anticipated
- Review customer use of the site and movement throughout
- Allow for continual development to the site to make it more functional for you our end user
- Add value to our marketing analysis
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website
- To track your navigation of our website, and to enable the use of the Search and Administration feature on our website
- Provide additional accessibility options for you such as change in viewing options eg font size etc
Cookies do not contain any information that identifies you personally (only if you have been asked for, and supplied a specific detail and confirmed permission).
We do not:
- Obtain any personally identifiable or sensitive information (without obtaining your consent)
- Share any of the data with any advertising organisations
- Provide or share any identifiable data with third parties
Turning Cookies Off
You will find that most browsers allow you to adjust your permission to turn off Cookies, by resetting your browser.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all Cookies by clicking: Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all Cookies using the sliding selector;
- In early versions of Firefox you can block all Cookies by clicking: Tools, Options, and un-checking Accept all Cookies from sites in the Privacy box.
- Alternatively, in later versions of Firefox, you can go to: Tools, Options, Privacy, scroll down and you will see a line containing two links - one titled: Clear your recent history, and the second link is titled: Remove individual cookies.
However doing this may limit the functionality of the Morgan Sports Car Club site and a large proportion of other sites both nationally and internationally; as cookies form a standard element of websites these days.
The following links provide information on how to enable or disable cookies using a web browser:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Google Chrome.
- Apple Safari (OS X) (Apple Mac, etc).
- Apple Safari (IOS) (iPhone, iPad).
- Google Android.
Cookies used by the Website
We will send you the following Cookies:
Cookies 1, 2 and 3, are Persistent Cookies, whereas Cookie: 4 is a Session Cookie.