An intrinsic part of the Club has been its magazine.
The first magazine appeared in November 1951. Motoring and Morgans consisted of 17 pages of hand-typed foolscap, stapled together with a blue cover. It contained the names of the club's officers and a full membership list, reports on the Club's first events, notification of RAC recognition, details of future events, technical articles and so on. The only ads were private ones like “1938 4/4 4-seater, new hood, tonneau and tyres. Complete re-spray engine and transmission overhaul, the price £395”.
The July 1952 edition mentioned that two of the Club's events had to be cancelled that year due to outbreaks of foot and mouth disease. The club had recruited three members from the USA and was considering establishing a branch there.
A smaller, roughly-A5 magazine appeared in 1955. Monthly Miscellany was the heading on the first page and gave a clue to the origins of the name of our present-day magazine. Details of the AGM and dinner were reported, along with a driving test meeting at Honeybourne Airfield on 20th March. It also contained a form for subscription renewal – 30 shillings (£1.50p) – and a stamped (2 ½d (1p)) addressed envelope was included.