The history of the Morgan Motor Car Company dates back to 1909 with the development of the 3 Wheeler car by HFS Morgan. In 1951, a group of Morgan enthusiasts met in the Olde Flying Horse Inn in Kegworth, Derbyshire and from that meeting the Morgan 4/4 club was born. The name of the club was changed to its present day Morgan Sports Car Club in January 1971. The club continues the tradition of Morgan motoring to the present day with organised race and speed meetings throughout the year, recognising and supporting the historic tradition of Morgan cars and engaging in the glory of open topped motoring.
Two features of the club have continued through to the present day, the annual MOG or Morgan Owners Group meeting, attended by members from all over the country, and the monthly high quality magazine, Miscellany, distributed to all members on the 1st of each month.
Use the links below to learn more about the Cars, the Club, the annual MOG and Miscellany magazine.